The foundation for the firm’s growth has been its ability to provide each client with the highest quality, most professional accounting, tax, and related services, together with the “something extra”, an involvement that goes beyond traditional services to offer proactive recommendations and in-depth counseling tailored to individual needs. We pride ourselves on being committed to every client’s efforts.
At Manning & Associates CPAs, LLC clients can expect timely service delivered with integrity and objectively by our seasoned, highly trained staff, including direct involvement of partner/member and managers. Manning & Associates CPAs, LLC staff tends to remain with the firm longer than average for the profession because of the outstanding personal and career development opportunities we offer. As a result, we acquire expertise in individual specialty areas, allowing them to look beyond “the numbers” and uncover implications, trends, and opportunities for our clients.
The firm is a member of the Peer Review Division for CPA Firms of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a partner/member of the firm has served on the national peer review board. As a member, we voluntarily participate in peer review programs conducted under AICPA auspices to assure our practices conform to the highest professional standards.
While Manning & Associates CPAs, LLC provides a full range of professional services, our services are far from routine. The partner/member and staff members assigned to a client are thoroughly familiar with the client’s company, industry, challenges, and opportunities. We design programs and services to fit each client’s specific needs and help the client keep pace with changes affecting their business, tax, and financial planning.
Title IV Auditing
Manning & Associates CPA’s LLC provides Title IV audits to private for-profit post-secondary schools and colleges. Title IV compliance audits and financial statement audits enable the institutions to maintain compliance with the United States Department of Education’s annual audit requirements.
Defense Contractor Support
Manning & Associates CPAs, LLC has developed a good understanding of Government Contractors who perform research and development under Defense Department Grants. In connection therewith, the firm provides these companies with Defense Contractor Audit Agency (DCAA) support. This support includes but is not limited to: assistance with accounting system setup; overhead determination; preparation of annual ICE report; contract audits; etc. In addition, our firm assists these defense contractors in maintaining their operations in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Our firm serves several government contractors and has dedicated resources to expand its client bases in the industry.
- Founded in 1980 by John M Manning.
- Grown to become a leading Miami Valley Certified Public Accounting firm.
- Full range professional service firm.
- Represents clients in a broad range of business activities.
- Provide personal service.
- Offer innovative solutions.
- Produce the highest quality work.
- Play integral, yet independent role in clients’ management team.
- Promote personal growth of clients’ staff.
- Over 125 years of total experience among the firm’s partners.
- Member of Peer Review Division of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for accounting and auditing practice quality control.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Fast food franchises and full-service food restaurants
- Retail business
- Real estate sales and management
- Machine tool manufacturers
- Machine shops
- Service business
- Construction – Commercial and Residential
- Professional services – Doctors and Lawyers
- Farm operations
- Non-Profit organizations
- Government entities
- Proprietary school audits